Please allow up to 48 business hours for your order to be processed. Please understand that DUE TO COVID-19 there may be a delay in your delivery that EXCEEDS the normal 5-7 business days to receive your order. ALL packages are shipped WITHOUT "signature required", you (the customer) assume all responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
A signature is REQUIRED during the HOLIDAY SEASON (November 1st - December 31st) for all orders to be delivered. If no one is available at the address, all packages will be returned to your local post office. You must provide a valid ID to obtain your package.
An email confirmation will be sent to the email provided when order is placed and shipped with a tracking number (check junk mail).
Effective August 1, 2020 ALL orders will be shipped FIRST CLASS with United States Postal Service (USPS).
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that has not yet been released and it allows the designer (me) to decide if it will be. If the pre-sales are NOT MET by the end of the pre-order deadline you will be REFUNDED because the item will not be produced.
If the minimums ARE met by the pre-order deadline it is at that time the item will be moved into production. This process can take up to ten (10) weeks due to each item being handmade, customs and then shipping to your front door.
As a small business it is my goal to have quality, “smart” quantities, pieces that make sense and pieces that you love! Thank you so much for your time, support and patience as I figure it out. My only ask is that you stick around and grow with me!
* All sales are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* Only exchanges will be allowed.
* Return Authorization Number (RA#) is required for all items being returned.
* RA# request for any damaged items must be made within 5 days upon delivery of merchandise and all items being returned must be in the original condition with its original packaging.
* It is the customer's responsibility to return any and/or all merchandise to our business for exchange.
* Shipping and handling fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
* Items returned after 15 days upon delivery of merchandise will not be accepted.
* NO EXCEPTIONS.
* ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
How to Return or Exchange:
1. Information required for Return/Exchange:
* Company Name
* Contact Name
* E-mail Address
* Order #
* Order Date
* Name of item being Returned
* Quantity for Each Style#
* Reason for Return
2. E-mail the above information to receive an RA# for your Return/Exchange.
3. Once RA# is acquired, ship the item(s).
4. Upon receiving your Return/Exchange item(s), you will be contacted via E-mail for final confirmation.
Please note: international customers are liable for all import duties and customs that will be charged by your country. These rates are calculated by your country, and unfortunately we do not have any control over the amount you will be charged. Payments will be necessary to release your order from customs before delivery. Customs fees are non-refundable. Customers who reject an international shipment will be responsible for the customs fees and shipped charges to and from your country.
POWELLŠIM‘ÔN is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent your information to any other parties.
Copyright © 2020 PowellŠim‘ôn®️ - All Rights Reserved